1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Lay out your puff pastry sheet and top with tomato paste.
3. Sprinkle the grated cheese over the tomato paste, and then layer your pizza ingredients on top - use as few or as many toppings as you like.
4. Roll up your pastry, tightly enough to keep all of the ingredients contained. If you need to, brush a little water on the edge to seal.
5. Freeze the roll for 10 minutes to harden the dough.
6. Remove from the freezer and cut the roll into 2cm rounds. Brush each round lightly with the beaten egg.
7. Place the rounds on a baking tray and bake for 15 minutes, or until pastry is puffed and golden.
8. Stand for 5-10 minutes before serving.