Beef and Bean Spaghetti Bolognese
Quick, easy, filling and the kids will love it!
View the method
- 1 onion, chopped
- 300g lean beef mince
- 420g can Wattie's Original Pasta Sauce
- 1/2 tsp dried mixed herbs
- 420g can Wattie's Baked Beans
- 400g spaghetti pasta
- Shaved Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Fresh basil (optional)
Back to ingredients
- Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan and cook the onion until it begins to soften. Add beef mince and brown.
- Stir in Wattie's Original Pasta Sauce and mixed herbs. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Add Wattie's Baked Beans and continue cooking for a further 5 minutes until mince is cooked and beans are hot.
- While Bolognese sauce is cooking, cook spaghetti pasta according to packet directions. Garnish with shaved Parmesan cheese and basil if wished. Serve with seasonal vegetables.
For more tasty recipes, visit foodinaminute.co.nz