Beef Green Curry
Tender beef simmered in green curry paste and coconut milk.
View the method
- 500g casserole beef (blade or chuck)
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp green curry paste
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 green peppers, diced (optional)
- 400ml can coconut cream
- 2 courgettes, cut into finger-size pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped coriander or parsley
Back to ingredients
- Cut the beef into long thick pieces and brown quickly in the hot oil in a lidded frying pan.
- Add the green curry paste and minced garlic and cook one minute before adding the peppers (if using) and coconut cream.
- Cover and simmer gently for 1 hour or until the meat is tender. Stir in the courgettes and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and add the coriander to garnish.