Cheese, Leek & Chorizo Frittata Bake
A delicious bake as it is, or remove the sausages and replace with your own ingredients to make a vegetarian alternative.
View the method
- 2 leeks, finely sliced
- 2 Tbsp Pams pure olive oil
- 3 Pams size 7 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 Tbsp Pams cream
- Generous pinch of salt
- Cracked pepper
- Handful of chopped fresh basil
- 2 chorizo sausages
- 2 cups cooked potato, chopped
- 1 cup Pams Edam Grated Cheese
Back to ingredients
- Sauté the leeks with the olive oil in a fry pan over a medium heat until soft and fragrent.
- Line a 20cm square baking tin with Pams baking paper and spread the leeks over to form the bottom layer of the frittata.
- Mix cream, eggs, salt and pepper and basil together in a small bowl. Fry the chorizo sausages and slice diagonally into chunky pieces. Combine with the potatoes and add to the leeks in the baking tin.
- Pour over the egg mixture and sprinkle with grated cheese. Bake in a moderate oven for 30 minutes until golden brown on top. Can be served hot or cold with a salad for lunch or dinner, or slice into smaller pieces and serve as finger food.