Cheesy Beans on Toast
A favourite for generations of Kiwis. Just minutes from can to plate. Give kids the energy they need to play better.
- 1 can baked beans
- ½ cup grated cheese
- 4 slices wholegrain bread, toasted
- Heat baked beans in microwave or in a saucepan on the stove top, until they are bubbling and hot (usually about 1 minute on HIGH in the microwave).
- Add grated cheese to hot beans. Stir to combine.
- While beans are heating, cook toast.
- Pour cheesy beans over toast.
For a change try using canned spaghetti instead of baked beans.
For more tasty, easy breakfast ideas go to https://myfamily.kiwi/foods