Cheesy ravioli bake
Take your packet of Pams Ricotta and Basil Ravioli to a whole new level with this saucy ground beef pasta bake topped with deliciously gooey cheese.
- 1 x Pams Brown Onion, diced
- 2 cloves Pams Garlic, crushed
- 400g beef mince
- 2 packs of Pams Ricotta & Basil Ravioli
- 1 jar Pams Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup Pams Mozzarella Grated Cheese
- Add a splash of oil to a large frypan over a medium heat. Add onion and garlic and sauté for 5 minutes until soft and translucent.
- Add the ground beef and continue cooking, breaking up with your spoon, until golden brown – about 10 minutes.
- Transfer the ground beef to a large baking dish and add the uncooked ravioli and the jar of pasta sauce. Add 1 cup of water to your empty pasta jar, shake it up and add to the dish. Mix to combine everything, then sprinkle over the grated cheese.
- Bake in the oven at 190°C covered with foil for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and place under the grill for 5 minutes until the cheese is golden and bubbly.
This recipe works great with any product in the Pams Ravioli & Tortellini range.
Finish with a sprinkle of Italian parsley or basil for a pop of colour.