These burritos are a fun and tasty meal. For a variation, also try the beef burritos recipe.
View the method
- 1 tbsp Pams Canola Oil
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp minced chilli
- 1 red capsicum, seeded and diced
- 2 large chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 425g can Pams Hot Chilli Beans
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1/2 cup water
- Handful chopped fresh coriander
- 6 Pams Wholegrain Tortillas
- Shredded lettuce
- Sour cream
Back to ingredients
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Add the onion, garlic, chilli and red capsicum and toss quickly for 1 minute. Add the chicken strips and cook to brown the chicken.
- Add the chilli beans, tomato paste and water. Stir and simmer for 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked. Stir in the chopped fresh coriander.
- Serve wrapped in warmed tortillas with shredded lettuce and top with guacamole and sour cream.