Chicken, corn and chickpea salad
One of the quickest, easiest throw-together lunches – you can’t go wrong with this.
- 400g cooked and shredded chicken
- 1 1/2 cups (250g) cooked chickpeas (or 1 x 400g can chickpeas, drained)
- 1 fresh corn on the cob (or 1 1/2 cups frozen corn, defrosted or 1 x 400g can sweet-corn, drained)
- 1 bag (120g) baby spinach or salad greens
- 1/2 avocado, chopped
- Chopped fresh coriander
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl
Serve with a squeeze of lemon juice or sweet chili sauce for variety and extra flavour.
When corn is not in season, use frozen or canned instead of fresh.