Classic Shortbread Cookies
The perfect companion to every tea break, these cookies are delicious and require minimal ingredients!
View the method
- 250g Pams butter
- ¾ cup Pams icing sugar
- 1 ½ cups Pams standard flour
- ½ cup Pams cornflour
Back to ingredients
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees on bake.
- Line oven tray with baking paper
- Beat butter and icing sugar until fluffy
- Gradually add in cornflour and flour until the mixture forms a dough
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface so the dough is about 1cm thick and create/cut into shapes.
- Pop on the tray and in the oven to bake for 25-30 minutes