Corn and courgette fritters
Easy, tasty and super quick fritters which are great in summer when corn is so plentiful and cheap.
View the method
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup self raising flour (or GF flour)
- 2 cups of corn kernels
- 1 large grated courgettes with excess moisture squeezed out
- 1 tbsp chopped herbs
Back to ingredients
- Whisk together milk and eggs in a large bowl.
- Gradually whisk in flour until smooth and well combined.
- Stir through the herbs, corn and courgette and season to taste.
- Heat a little oil (spray oil is healthiest) in frying pan on medium heat and spoon about a quarter of a cup of mixture per fritter into the pan, 3 fritters at a time.
- Cook for 3 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Add a little more oil and continue until in small batches until complete.
To serve: Avocado/tomato salsa/sour cream