Crispy chicken tacos
With Pams Crispy Coated Chicken Tenders and spicy mayo this easy recipe will become your go-to for Taco Tuesday! For a no-fuss dinner, pop all the ingredients onto a large serving platter and let everyone DIY their own.
- 1 packet Pams Crispy Coated Chicken Tenders
- 2 Tbsp Pams Taco Spice Mix
- ½ cup Pams Classic Whole Egg Mayonnaise
- 1 packet Pams 10 Flour Tortillas
- 1 bag Pams Shredded Lettuce
- 1 tub Pams Classic Guacamole
- Sprinkle the chicken with 1 Tbsp of the taco spice mix, and cook as per packet instructions.
- While the chicken is cooking, mix the mayonnaise and the remaining taco spice mix together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Grill the tortillas in a hot pan for 30 seconds each side, until lightly charred. Wrap in a tea towel to keep warm.
- Assemble the tacos by spreading a layer of spiced mayo on each tortilla, top with a handful of shredded lettuce, the chicken tenders and dollops of guacamole.
Quick pickled onion
Pickle a Pams Red Onion for a burst of colour and extra flavour. Simply add the sliced red onion to a small pot with some Pams White Vinegar and a few tablespoons of Pams Brown Sugar. Simmer for five minutes and drain before stirring through the salad.