Crispy Noodle, Chicken & Mandarin Salad
A yummy and fresh-tasting salad that's light and fruity.
View the method
- 500g mixed salad leaves
- 2 spring onions, trimmed, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 small red capsicum, seeded, thinly sliced
- 2 mandarins, peeled and broken into segments
- 140g packet Pams Crispy Noodles
- 50g cried cranberries
- 2 cups (270g) finely shredded skinless cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander, plus extra to garnish
- 1/4 cup rice wine
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon castor sugar
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chilli
- 2 teaspoons of grated fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh garlic
Back to ingredients
- Place salad leaves, spring onions, mandarin and capsicum in a large mixing bowl. Toss to combine.
- To make dressing, place ingredients in a small bowl and stir to dissolve the sugar. Set aside.
- Add dressing, noodles, cranberries and chicken just before serving. Gently toss. Divide among 3 bowls.
- Serve topped with coriander.
Tip: Save cooking time by buying pre-cooked rotisserie chicken or smoked chicken from the PAK'nSAVE deli.