Crispy Seasoned Bread with Feta and Roast Capsicum
A great snack or starter. This recipe is quick and easy to make and is so tasty that everyone will be asking for more.
View the method
- 1 Turkish or Focaccia loaf
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp Gregg's Crushed Garlic
- 1 tsp Gregg's Tuscan Style Seasoning
- 1 tsp Gregg's Smoked Paprika (optional)
- 100g Feta
- 2 Tbsp capers (optional)
- 2 red or yellow capsicums, roasted
- fresh basil, to garnish
Back to ingredients
- Preheat grill to 225°C.
- Cut bread in half lengthwise and then into approximately 8 cm squares. Place on baking tray.
- Mix olive oil with Gregg's Crushed Garlic and brush onto bread. Sprinkle with Gregg's Tuscan Style Seasoning and Gregg's Smoked Paprika. Place under grill and cook until crispy and golden.
To prepare topping:
- Crumble Feta and add capers, if used. Spread on grilled bread, top with slices of capsicum and garnish with basil leaves.