Eggs are super versatile and affordable. That is why we have teamed up with Claire Turnbull to create a meal in minutes!
- 2 eggs
- 1 large soft tortilla wrap
- small handful of grated cheese
- 2 mushrooms sliced
- 1 tsp tomato paste
- Whisk up the eggs together and fry in a lightly oiled non stick frying pan. Swirl around in pan and add sliced mushrooms and cheese.
- Spread the tomato paste on the wrap and immediately place on top of egg (paste side down).
- Cook for a minute or two then flip over and lightly brown the wrap side.
- Remove from pan and roll the whole thing up and enjoy!
These tasty, filling wraps taste great like this but why not try with chopped herbs, or maybe some thinly sliced olives or red onion? Or spread your wrap with sun dried tomato paste instead of traditional or even pesto?