Fast Microwave Baked Potato
Fuel kids for sport and school with a baked potato. At less than 50 cents, microwave baked potatoes make a fast and easy breakfast or lunch.
View the method
- 1 large potato
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 3 teaspoons sour cream
Back to ingredients
- Scrub potato to remove any dirt.
- Pierce potato skin with a fork about 3 or 4 times.
- Microwave whole, unpeeled potato in the microwave until soft - about 3 to 4 minutes per side. The potato should be cooked through and soft when poked.
- Split potato down the middle - be careful as it can be hot!
- Season with salt and pepper and mash up the inside a little with a fork. Add sour cream to the inside and serve.
You can use any combination of your favourite fillings. So easy the kids can make their own!