Gado Gado is a popular Indonesian salad. You can make this dish with most vegetables and salad ingredients, so don’t be afraid to mix it up and experiment with what ingredients you have available! Garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
View the method
- 400g small new potatoes, cooked
- 4 Pams Free Range Eggs boiled and sliced into halves or quarters
- 1/4 cabbage, shredded
- Handful Pams Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 2-3 Pams Radishes, thinly sliced
- ½ Pams Cucumber, sliced
- 2 handfuls Pams Mung Bean Sprouts
- Handful crispy fried noodles
- ½ cup Pams Crunchy Peanut Butter
- ½ cup boiling water
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons Pams Brown Sugar
- ½ teaspoon Pams Ground Cumin
- 1 fresh red chilli, seeds removed and finely sliced (optional)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Pams Soy Sauce
Back to ingredients
- To make the sauce, gently mix together the peanut butter, boiling water, garlic, brown sugar, cumin, chilli, lime juice and soy sauce.
- Spread the sauce across the base of a shallow platter or individual bowls.
- Arrange the salad ingredients over the sauce, finishing off with the crispy fried noodles.