Garlic & Herb Chicken Quesadillas
Quick to prepare, and sure to tantalise your taste buds. These quesadillas have a delicious flavour and are so easy that even the kids can make them.
View the method
- 350g boneless chicken, cut into small pieces
- 1 tsp Gregg's Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp Gregg's Garlic & Herb Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 x 50g sachet Gregg's Tomato Paste
- 2 Tbsp warm water
- 6 round tortillas, approx 20cm diameter
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheese
- sour cream
- Gregg's Crushed Chilli
Back to ingredients
- Coat the chicken with Gregg's Smoked Paprika and Garlic and Herb Sea Salt.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add the seasoned chicken and cook for 5 minutes, stirring to cook evenly. Add the Gregg's Tomato Paste and water and cook, stirring, until the chicken is cooked. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Clean the pan and lightly coat with oil. Return to a medium heat, place 1 tortilla in the pan and add 1/3 of the chicken mix and 1/3 of the cheese.
- Top with another tortilla and cook until the base tortilla is golden brown and crispy. Use a plate over the pan to turn the tortilla onto it and slide back into the pan to cook the other side.
- Remove from the pan when the other side is cooked and repeat the process to make two more. (Alternatively, cook in a sandwich press)
- Serve with sour cream and Gregg's Crushed Chilli.