A delicious snack, made in no time.
- ¼ cup popcorn kernels
- 2 tsp oil
- 1½ tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp salt
1. In a large saucepan, add the oil, sugar and popcorn kernels.
2. Cover the saucepan with a lid and let it heat through on a low heat (don’t be tempted to turn it up).
3. Every 20-30 seconds give the saucepan a shake and return to the heat – this will help prevent the popcorn sticking and burning.
4. Continue to shake as the popcorn pops.
5. Pour the popped popcorn into another bowl and add the salt, shake and mix through thoroughly so the popcorn loosens up and is evenly covered in the salt.