Oaty Chia Seed Breakfast Pots
A delicious breakfast or nutrition packed snack.
View the method
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 3 tbsp rolled oats
- 1¼ cups milk of your choice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Optional: 1 tsp maple syrup
- Optional: 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- Serve with fruit and yoghurt
Back to ingredients
- Mix the chia seeds, oats, milk and vanilla extract together.
- Cover and pop into the fridge for at least 6 hours, or overnight to allow the chia seeds to swell up. It works well to do this in a jam jar so you can screw on a lid and shake it from time to time if you can. It is a good idea to stir a few times while it is soaking to prevent the chia seeds going into clumps.
- Enjoy layers with fruit and yoghurt.