Oven Roasted Vine Tomatoes
- 8 vine tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 2 tbsp fresh chives, chopped
1. Place the vine tomatoes on an oven tray, coat lightly with olive oil, salt and pepper.
2. Sprinkle the dried rosemary over the tomatoes.
3. Bake at 170⁰C until they tomatoes crack and begin to collapse.
4. Remove from the oven and garnish with the fresh chives.
Feeding the family at Christmas is extra savey when you shop at PAK’nSAVE – just ask Kathrine Lynch from Busy Happy Kids. With Kathrine’s tips and some smart shopping for New Zealand’s lowest prices at PAK’nSAVE, you can serve up a traditional Christmas lunch for eight people, for under $160.
This recipe is part of her savey lunch menu, found here.