Peach and Almond Bircher Muesli
Made the night before, Bircher Muesli is the perfect breakfast to get you through the day.
View the method
- 410g can Wattie’s Peaches Sliced in Clear Fruit Juice
- 1 cup jumbo rolled oats
- 6-8 dried apricots, chopped
- 1/2 cup natural sweetened yoghurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup flaked almonds, toasted
- Extra natural sweetened yoghurt for serving
- Runny honey to serve (optional)
Back to ingredients
- Drain Wattie's Peaches Sliced in Clear Fruit Juice, and reserve the juice. Place the juice and half the peach slices into a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Cover the remaining peach slices and refrigerate to use later.
- Place jumbo rolled oats into a bowl with the dried apricots. Pour in the pureed peaches and add the yoghurt and vanilla. Mix well to combine. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- To serve mix in extra yoghurt to reach a desired consistency. Stir through toasted flaked almonds, leaving a few for garnishing. Serve immediately in bowls with the reserved peach slices, a drizzle of honey if desired and a sprinkling of flaked almonds.
For more tasty recipes, visit foodinaminute.co.nz