Perfect Microwave Scrambled Eggs
Freshly cooked eggs make a tasty kick-start for the day – and they don't have to take all morning to make! Breakfast gives kids the goodness they need to grow strong and healthy.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons low-fat milk
- Beat eggs with milk in a microwave-safe bowl or coffee mug.
- Cover with plastic wrap (leave a small gap as a steam vent).
- Microwave on MEDIUM-HIGH for 1 minute 30 seconds to 1 minute 45 seconds, stirring several times during cooking.
- Cover and let stand for 30 seconds to 1 minute before serving. Eggs will look slightly moist, but will finish cooking upon standing.
- While eggs are cooking, toast your toast.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy.
For more tasty, easy breakfast ideas go to https://myfamily.kiwi/foods