Perfect Party Platter
Leave the chips and cheerios at home and be the hero of the party. Pick and choose your favourite finger food to piece together the perfect platter.
View the method
- Cheese - choose different flavours and shapes
- Sliced deli meats
- Berries - whatever's in season!
- Fruit - watermelon, rock melon, kiwifruit.
- Dips - experiment with different flavours and colours.
Back to ingredients
- Choose your platter board or plate - wood looks great, but you could choose to keep it festive or use a clean white plate.
- Lay down your cheese choices on the platter first. These will be the biggest piece, so you can place everything else around it.
- Stack your crackers around the cheese - choose crackers with different shapes and colours for variation.
- Place your sliced meats on the same platter.
- Fill in the gaps of your platter with grapes, pretzels, olives and berries.
- Slice your fruit for easy eating with your fingers. Keep it clean cut, or experiment with different shapes.
- Use ramekins for your dips.
- Pour your loose nuts into small bowls to keep them all together.