Perfect Roast Vegetables
A firm favourite in many families. And a great way to get your 5+ a day.
View the method
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves, or 2 teaspoons mixed dried herbs
- 6 potatoes, scrubbed and cut into wedges
- 1 onion, cut into wedges
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 3 cups seasonal vegetables, chopped
Back to ingredients
- Use any combination of seasonal vegetables like carrot, parsnip, beetroot, pumpkin, kumara, yams, courgette, red or green pepper.
- Mix the oil, rosemary, potatoes, onions, garlic and vegetables in a roasting dish.
- Bake uncovered at 200°C for 45 to 55 minutes or until the potatoes are golden and tender. Turn vegetables once during cooking.