Pineapple & Coconut Muffins
Try these pineapple and coconut muffins for a unique and sweet treat!
View the method
- 1 2/3 cups Pams Flour
- 3/4 cup Pams Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Pams Baking Powder
- 100ml Pams Canola Oil
- 50g Pams Desiccated Coconut
- 250g plain, unsweetened yoghurt
- 250g Pams Crushed Pineapple in Juice, drained
- 1 Tbsp Pams Milk
- 1 egg
- Cooking spray oil
Back to ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Spray a 12 pan muffin tin with cooking spray oil.
- In a bowl sieve the flour and baking powder together and add the coconut.
- In another large bowl beat the egg and then add the sugar, oil, yoghurt and milk and blend together, add the pineapple and mix.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix with a wooden spoon until just combined (do not over mix).
- Add the mixture to the muffin pans and bake for 20 - 25 minutes until golden and cooked through (test with a skewer).