Quick Boysenberry and Apple Crumble
Short on time but want an impressive dessert? Try this delicious recipe from Food in a Minute.
View the method
- 425g can Wattie's Boysenberries in Syrup
- 2 med apples (about 400g) Granny Smith or Braeburn, peeled and diced
- 60g butter, cut into small cubes
- 50g soft brown sugar
- 100g flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup cornflakes
Back to ingredients
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Drain Wattie's Boysenberries in Syrup and combine with the diced apples. Spoon fruit into individual ramekins (or use a soufflé or baking dish).
- To make the crumble place the butter, brown sugar, flour and cinnamon into a food processor. Pulse until combined (they will look like breadcrumbs when done). Add the cornflakes and give a quick pulse to just mix the flakes through and avoid breaking them up too much.
- Divide the crumble over the fruit. Bake for 20-25 minutes until the crumble is golden and fruit hot. Serve with yoghurt, ice cream, cream or custard.
For more tasty recipes, visit foodinaminute.co.nz