Roast Chicken, Capers, Spinach and Cheese Toastie
Our roast chicken toastie recipe makes a delectable lunch or even a great quick dinner! Serve hot for the best tasting toastie.
View the method
- 2 slices Pams Sunflower and Linseed Bread
- Handful of Pams baby spinach leaves
- 4-5 slices Pams roast chicken
- 1 teaspoon Pams capers
- 2 slices Pams cheddar cheese
Back to ingredients
- Arrange the spinach leaves on one slice of bread.
- Cover with the chicken slices and then sprinkle with capers and cheese.
- Top with remaining bread slice and toast in a sandwich press until the bread is golden and the cheese melted and bubbling.