All great chefs should have a classic shrimp cocktail recipe that they can pull out of the bag for any last minute meals!
View the method
- 250g Pams Shrimps, thawed and drained
- 1 large avocado, peeled, sliced and tossed in a little lemon juice
- 1 small crisp lettuce, washed and dried
- 1 lemon sliced, to garnish
- 4 springs of dill, to garnish
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise (sauce)
- 2 Tbsp tomato sauce (sauce)
- 2 Tbsp cream (sauce)
- ½ Tbsp lemon juice (sauce)
- Salt and pepper to season
Back to ingredients
- Mix all sauce ingredients together, beat well, and stir in Pams shrimps.
- Arrange the lettuce decoratively on four dishes.
- Divide the shrimp mixture equally, placing on top of the lettuce. Decorate with avocado slices.
- Garnish with lemon and dill.