Easy Green Chicken Curry Slow Cooker
Thai curries are a great option for slow cooker meals. Curry paste is affordable and a little goes a long way to adding heaps of flavour to your weeknight dinner plate. For an even healthier dish, add any of your favourite vegetables in the last hour of cooking.
- 400g chicken breast, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- 2 Tbsp green curry paste
- 1 tin coconut cream
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
Ingredients for side dishes
- 2 cups rice
- 2 cups green beans
1. In a snaplock bag, add all ingredients and freeze.
2. Remove from the freezer the night before so it defrosts overnight.
3. Place the ingredients in a slow cooker and cook for 4-5 hours on low.
4. If there is quite a bit of liquid, thicken with 2 Tbsp flour mixed with a small amount of water and stir through, cook on high for 10-15 mins to thicken up. Add more flour/water mix if needed.
5. Season and serve with plain rice and steamed green beans. Garnish with coriander.