Smoky BBQ Ribs
These tasty ribs are perfect on the barbecue - serve with char-grilled vegetables and a summer salad
View the method
- 1 1/2 cups Gregg's Smoked Hickory BBQ Sauce
- 4 Tbsp Whitlock's Worcester Sauce
- 2 tsp Gregg's Crushed Ginger
- 4 tsp Gregg's Crushed Garlic
- 1 kg pork spare ribs
Back to ingredients
- Mix together the Gregg's Smoked Hickory BBQ Sauce, Worcester sauce, Gregg's Crushed Ginger and Gregg's Crushed Garlic.
- Pour over the spare ribs and coat well.
- Leave to marinate for 1 hour or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Place the spareribs in an oven dish and bake for 25 minutes or until they are cooked. Turn during cooking and brush with left over marinade.