Spaghetti and Baked Bean Pitas
Great filling meal or snack, and easy enough for the kids to make!
View the method
- 420g can Wattie’s Spaghetti with Sausages (Hawaiian Pita)
- 225g can Golden Circle Pineapple Pieces, drained (Hawaiian Pita)
- ¼ cup grated Edam cheese (Hawaiian Pita)
- 420g can Wattie’s Baked Beans with Meatballs (Italian Meatball Pita)
- ½ tsp Italian herbs (Italian Meatball Pita)
- 1/2 capsicum, finely diced (Italian Meatball Pita)
- 4 olives, sliced (optional) (Italian Meatball Pita)
Back to ingredients
- Preheat oven to fan-grill 220°C. Place split pita breads on a lined baking tray.
- Top half with the Hawaiian Topping and the other half with Italian Meatball Topping.
- Place in the oven for about 5 minutes or until golden and heated through. Watch them so they don’t burn.
- Remove from oven and let them cool before eating.
For more tasty recipes, visit foodinaminute.co.nz