Eating breakfast gives kids the energy they need to play and learn better. This tasty breakfast combines two family favourites – spaghetti and scrambled eggs.
View the method
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 can spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons grated cheese
Back to ingredients
- In a bowl, mix together eggs and milk with a little black pepper. Put aside for use later.
- Spray a non-stick pan with a little oil and heat pan over a medium heat.
- Cook onion and green pepper in the pan until soft.
- Add spaghetti and cook until warm.
- Add egg mixture to pan. Gently stir occasionally. Be careful not to burn. Keep cooking until egg is firm and cooked through.
- Sprinkle over grated cheese.
- Serve with toast triangles.
For more tasty, easy breakfast ideas go to https://myfamily.kiwi/foods