These delicious ginger-spiced nuts are a fantastic surprise treat for party guests.
View the method
- ½ cup each of whole peeled almonds, brazil nuts, macadamia nuts and cashew nuts
- ½ tsp mixed spice
- ½ tsp curry powder
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp fine salt (optional)
- ½ cup crystalised ginger, roughly chopped
Back to ingredients
- Mix all the ingredients except ginger in a bowl then pour into a roasting tray and fan bake for 10 minutes at 170ºC.
- Take care not to let the nuts brown, remove from the oven when lightly golden. Add extra salt to taste. Mix in the ginger as nuts begin to cool.