Warming Slow Cooker Porridge
Save time in the morning by preparing this warming porridge the night before. Literally wake up to breakfast and you’re ready to go! Nuts and dried fruit can be varied to suit.
View the method
- 2 cups Pams Wholegrain Oats
- 5 cups water
- ½ cup Pams milk of choice (e.g. Almond, Soy)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Pams Superfoods Dried Blueberries
- 2 tablespoons Pams Superfoods Goji Berries
- 1 tablespoon Pams Superfoods Dried Golden Berries
- 1 banana, sliced
- ¼ cup Pams Slivered Almonds, lightly toasted
- 3 tablespoons Pams Finest Canadian Maple Syrup
Back to ingredients
- Place the oats in a ceramic mixing bowl that can fit inside the slow cooker.
- Pour over the water and milk along with the salt, blueberries, goji berries and golden berries. Mix to combine.
- Sit the bowl inside the slow cooker and then pour cold water around the bowl to come about halfway up the sides.
- Cover and cook on slow for 7-8 hours.
- Spoon the porridge into 4 bowls and top with sliced banana, almonds, a drizzle of maple syrup and serve with your favourite milk.