Christmas is more affordable than ever with the PAK'nSAVE Christmas Club! It's the clever way to prepare for the silly season because it helps you spread the cost of your Christmas grocery shopping over the year.
The PAK'nSAVE Christmas Club makes it easy to put a little away throughout the year so you can make a big difference to your Christmas spend – think of it as a piggy bank! At the end of the year, you can break that piggy bank open and choose whatever you like in store, so you and your family get everything you want for a very merry Christmas! So now you can invite your parents, your children, the rest of your family, your friends, your neighbours, the rugby team, the book club, Stickman, Stickman's family, even Stickman's squash partner!
You can grow your funds at the checkout in-store, or by setting up an automatic payment. And the more you do, the better - we'll help by adding a bonus to everything you contribute! The earlier you start saving, the bigger the bonus! Woohoo!!
How do I join?
To join the PAK’nSAVE Christmas Club, simply grab a card from your local PAK’nSAVE store and start adding funds – it’s that easy!
Need to know more?
Reasons to join the PAK'nSAVE Christmas Club
- You can contribute how much you want, when you want, either in-store or via a regular automatic payment (minimum $5)
- PAK'nSAVE will reward your contributions to help your money grow
- Your money is in Stickman's safe ‘hands’ (well, in a secure account guaranteed by PAK’nSAVE)
- You can monitor your balance online 24/7
Register your card online
Already got your Christmas Club card? Register it online now to get:
- Added security for your card if it’s lost or stolen
- Invitations to Christmas Club in-store activities where applicable
- See your transaction history online
- Change your security PIN
- Pay into your account via direct debit or automatic payment
PAK’nSAVE Christmas Club Sign Up Prize Draw
Terms & Conditions
1. Foodstuffs North Island Limited and Foodstuffs Christmas Club Limited are the Promoters of this prize draw (Foodstuffs). Entry into the prize draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is being conducted through PAK’nSAVE stores in the North Island (Participating Stores).
3. The prize draw entry period will commence on Monday 3 February 2020 and will run until 11.59pm on Sunday 1 March 2020 (Promotion Period).
$50 Credit prize draw for new members
4. To qualify to enter the $50 Credit prize draw you must join the PAK’nSAVE North Island Christmas Club and, if you are in the Upper North Island register your card instore or online, at any Participating Store during the Promotion Period (Qualifying Entry). Upper North Island means stores in the following sites:
a) Albany, Botany, Cameron Rd (Tauranga), Clarence St (Hamilton), Clendon, Gisborne, Glen Innes, Henderson, Kaitaia, Lincoln Rd (Auckland), Mangere, Manukau, Mill Street (Hamilton), Mt Albert, Ormiston, Papakura, Papamoa, Pukekohe, Rotorua, Royal Oak, Silverdale, Sylvia Park, Taupo, Tauriko, Te Awamutu, Thames, Wairau Rd (Auckland), Westgate, Whakatane and Whangarei.
5. Each Qualifying Entry will automatically be entered into the draw to win a $50 credit.
Prize - $50 Credit
6. There are 10 $50.00 Christmas Club credits (each a $50 credit) to be won per Participating Store.
7. The winners of the $50 Credits will be drawn by 30 April 2020. Ten winners will be randomly selected from all Qualifying Entries received in relation to Qualifying Entries at each Participating Store during the Promotion Period.
8. Each winner’s $50 Credit will be automatically loaded onto their Christmas Club Account on 1 December 2020. For the avoidance of doubt, the $50 Credit will not be eligible for any bonus payments.
9. Foodstuffs is not responsible if the $50 Credit cannot be loaded onto a winners Christmas Club account due to incorrect or out of date information being recorded on that Christmas Club account.
10. The $50 Credit can be used in any PAK’nSAVE store nationwide (excluding online) from 1 December 2020.
11. The $50 Credit is not transferable, changeable or redeemable for cash.
$100 Credit prize draw for existing members
Method of Entry
12. To qualify to enter the $100 Credit prize draw you must be an existing member of Christmas Club before the beginning of the Promotion Period and top up your Christmas Club account during the Promotion Period (Existing Members Qualifying Entry).
13. Each Existing Members Qualifying Entry will automatically be entered into the draw to win a $100 Credit.
Prize - $100 Credit
14. There are 10 $100.00 Christmas Club credits (each a $100 credit) to be won in total.
15. The winners of the $100.00 credits will be drawn by 30 April 2020. Ten winners will be randomly selected from all Existing Members Qualifying Entries received during the Promotion Period.
16. Each winner’s $100 Credit will be automatically loaded onto their Christmas Club Account on 1 December 2020. For the avoidance of doubt, the $100 Credit will not be eligible for any bonus payments.
17. Foodstuffs is not responsible if the $100 Credit cannot be loaded onto a winners Christmas Club account due to incorrect or out of date information being recorded on that Christmas Club account.
18. The $100 Credit can be used in any PAK’nSAVE store nationwide (excluding online) from 1 December 2020.
19. The $100 Credit is not transferable, changeable or redeemable for cash.
20. Incomplete or invalid entries or those not submitted in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted. Foodstuffs accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems or human error. The time entries are deemed to be made will be the time the entry is received, not the time the entry is submitted by an entrant.
21. Additional terms and conditions relating to Christmas Club apply and can be found at https://www.paknsavechristmas.co.nz/index.php
22. Foodstuffs decision and the draw results are final and not subject to appeal.
23. Foodstuffs reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate this prize draw at any time.
24. Foodstuffs reserves the right to disallow entries in its absolute discretion and without giving reasons.
25. Foodstuffs reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and determine the eligibility of entrants (including an entrant's identity). If a winner enters or attempts to enter the prize draw in a manner which, in the Foodstuffs’ opinion, is contrary to these terms or is fraudulent, misleading or unjust to other entrants (such as hacking, cheating, deception, or any other unfair playing practices), that prize winner’s entry may be rejected at the Foodstuffs’ sole and absolute discretion.
26. Foodstuffs may amend these terms and conditions at any time. Such amended terms and conditions may be displayed at www.paknsave.co.nz.
27. To the extent permitted by law, participants waive all claims they may have otherwise had against Foodstuffs and any Participating Store in relation to this prize draw.
28. Each entrant may only win one prize. If an entrant is drawn out of the prize draw more than once, the relevant prize draw will be redrawn and a new winner will be determined from the remaining valid entries.
29. Failure by Foodstuffs to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
30. Any questions relating to this prize draw should be referred to the PAK’nSAVE Marketing Department, Foodstuffs North Island Limited, Auckland, New Zealand or phone (09) 621 0600.