Terms & Conditions1. The promoter of this competition is Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited (Foodstuffs).
2. This panel promotion offers the chance to win 1 of 10 $100 PAK'nSAVE gift card prizes. This promotion is for anyone who completes the PAK’nSAVE research panel join form hosted by Foodstuffs research partner The Thinking Studio Limited (trading as Yabble).
3. The “entry period” commences on the 11th of May and closes at 11.59 pm on the 24th of May.
4. Entry into the competition will be via completion of the online PAK’nSAVE research panel join form. A maximum of one (1) entry is allowed per person. Incomplete or invalid entries will not be accepted. Foodstuffs accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
5. Ten (10) winners will be selected by random draw at Yabble head office in Auckland, and will be contacted by the 31st of May. Winners will be contacted via the email address used to complete the join form. Winners have two weeks to respond to the email to confirm that they wish to accept the prize and to provide their delivery details. If a winner does not respond within two weeks of the email, the prize is automatically forfeited, and a second prize winner will be drawn. The same rule applies for any second or subsequent winner(s) drawn.
6. Prize includes delivery to any residential address within New Zealand. Prizes are not transferrable,
exchangeable or negotiable and are not redeemable for cash.
7. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions.
8. If entrants have ‘opted in’ to be contacted for future research opportunities – including by registering for PAK’nCHAT, these details will be used for Foodstuffs’ research purposes and entrants may be contacted directly by Foodstuffs or a nominated Third Party conducting research on behalf of Foodstuffs. The Thinking Studio Limited is an example of such a nominated Third Party.
9. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the competition (including eligibility) the decision of
Foodstuffs will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by Foodstuffs will be entered into.
10. This promotion is open to New Zealand residents only and entrants must be 16 years or older.
12. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, Foodstuffs, any PAK’SAVE store, their respective employees, and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage, or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
13. Foodstuffs reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate this promotion at any time.
14. Any questions relating to this competition should be referred to [email protected]