We're bringing you lots of practical ideas to help you eat well and save money. Find easy and tasty recipes, ideas on how to reduce waste and save money when you shop, as well as tricks to save you time in the kitchen. Plus, we'll be helping you create healthy habits and routines so you can make healthy, simple changes that can last.
Saving money on food
Ways to save around your home
- Organise your freezer: A freezer is one of the most valuable pieces of kitchen equipment if you want to eat healthy on a budget.
- Organise your fridge to help food stay fresher for longer.
- Innovate with homemade cleaning products.
- Read our tips for making food last longer, like bread and fresh fruit.
- Stock your pantry with the right food.